Thursday, August 23, 2012

10 Reasons to be happy :)

I used to keep a little journal of things that make me happy, and I thought it might be fun to to a monthly "Happy List" on my blog!  So here goes...

10 reasons to be happy - August 2012


World's cutest dog!
1.  Juno has begun perching in our windowsill (cutest thing EVER!)

2. We have tomatoes from our 2x2 foot garden under our window! Yum :)
Backyard tomatoes :)










3.  Two of my favorite people are getting married in a week! :)

Chris, Jess & Pesto! So excited for their wedding : )















4. I ran 8 miles! My longest ever.... and hopefully will be doing 9 this weekend!

5. My blog went public! (and it looks like a few people might actually be reading it! yay!)

6. I've had several long phone calls & Skype dates with family and friends (need to do that more often!)

7. I got my hair cut! For the first time in over a year -- it always feels so nice :)
New fleece & new hair :)

8. I got a new Patagonia R1 fleece!  Woohoo! I still have my first one I purchased in 2008 - that I've worn it a million times (it's getting really thin) and used on our thru-hike... so I thought it was time for a new one! And it was a major sale on Steep and Cheap!

9. I got to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the Appalachian Trail in Harpers Ferry with some really great staff and volunteers!
Diana & I at the 75th!
Cute hubby in our tiny little kitchen!


10. My cute hubby has been helping to cook a lot around the Sheldon apartment! YAY :)


What makes you happy this month??

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog makes me happy!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet Erica!! Hope you're doing well! Miss you!!

      Delete