Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baby Wrap

My cute nephews (and husband!)
So, I have the two cutest nephews in the whole world!  I'm one proud aunt, that's for sure :)  When Cooper was born, I really wanted to make a baby wrap for my sister-in-law, Hannah.  I searched and searched for different patterns.  This is my favorite one I came across - it's easy, has great step-by-step instructions and photos and it's affordable to make! It only requires 3 yards of fabric, where many others call for up to 6 (at that point you might as well buy one).  So, save your JoAnn Fabric coupons (or wait for the knit cottons to go on sale) and make a cute baby wrap for yourself or cute babies in your life!
Cooper in his wrap
Side view - look at that cute face :)




Fabric for JJ's wrap - excited to get started!
I got the pattern from a great blog - Five Little Ladies.  Check out the instructions for making the wrap here.  I'm so happy with how my first one turned out, that I'm getting to work on my second for little JJ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment